With Act! Premium Cloud you have secure mobile
access to your contacts, sales and activity information anytime, anywhere and across multiple devices.
Whether you are a start-up business, or have thousands of
customers, Act! Premium Cloud is a simple, accessible and affordable web and mobile solution that delivers the power of Act! as a cloud service without the overhead of managing an IT
Including expert Act! support, automatic upgrades, and
nightly backups Act! Premium Cloud gives you a worry-free experience for a low monthly cost.
Deploy Act! in just a few steps from a secure cloud
environment – as part of the process your existing data will be uploaded so you can jump right into rich contact, calendar, and opportunity details from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
a free trial and test drive Act! Premium Cloud risk-free for 14 days.
How Much Does Act! Premium Cloud Cost
Choose monthly billing, or select annual billing to receive a prepayment
- Up to 4 users: £32.40+VAT per user / month
- 5-19 users: £30.78+VAT per user / month
- 20-49 users: £29.16+VAT per user / month
- 50-99 users: £27.54+VAT per user / month
- 100+ users - POA
- Up to 4 users: £324+VAT per user / year
- 5-19 users: £307.80+VAT per user / year
- 20-49 users: £291.60+VAT per user / year
- 50-99 users: £275.40+VAT per user / year
- 100+ users - POA
All prices include
- Act! Feature & Compatibility Updates
- Act! emarketing Basic Tier
- Act! technical support
- Act! Connections - integration with 100's of business apps
- Video tutorials and Act! resources
Each Act! Premium Cloud subscription includes unlimited usage phone and email support
assistance with user questions and Act! issues.
Data access is available by internet connection from
supported web browsers. At the present time supported web browsers are:
- Internet Explorer 11.0.1
- Firefox 3.6
- Chrome Browser for Windows v44.0
Mobile client browser requirements are:
- Safari for iPad and iOS8 and iOS9
- Safari for iPhone and iOS8 and iOS9
- Chrome Browser for Android 4.4 and Android
The main differences are listed here.
At the present time (September 2016) Swiftpage has identified the following limitations
with Act! Premium Cloud compared to the Act! Premium for Windows edition: Mail Merge to Outlook, Use SSL with Mail Merge, Integrate with Accounts, Edit Smart Tasks, Create detailed Sync Sets, Use
Annual Event Look-Ups, Use Contact Activity Look-Ups, Use By Example Look-Ups.
Act! Premium Cloud is subject to a 12 month agreement.
As part of the set-up process Swiftpage will migrate your database to their secure cloud
environment. If you have an Act! database (Version 8 or later) you will be able to upload this and migrate your data including your contacts, field customisations and database